i answer each of your questions :-
1.so it's in the taoism teaching. so do you believe in them?
2.what all these mean to you?
3.do you pray to them?
4.do you take refuge in them?
5.what do they mean to you?
1.taoism teaching believe them?
of course!why not.taoism is about many philosophy which is logical such as yin and yang.
2.what they mean to me? taoist deities in exits thousands of years in every household especially chinese.so i just follow.iu think they are great if not better than buddhas.dont you think it is better than human??
3.of course i pray to them some taoist deities.and i follow tibetan buddhism too.i pray to all tibetan buddhism buddhas for your info.
4.did i take refuge in them? i have found in the wikipedia about the word refuge ...it looks like this : Refuge to the Three Jewels.Primary guidelines
To actualise refuge in:
- Buddha: commit yourself to one teacher, the Buddha.
- Dharma: listen, study and practice Dharma to overcome your own delusions.
- Sangha: respect Sangha and train in accordance with their example.
- train the body, speech and mind, instead of letting our senses rule us: do not say harsh, cynical things and avoid being judgmental.
- practice ethics and vows.
- be kind and considerate to any living being.
 Secondary guidelines
Referring to the refuge in the:
- Buddha: do not follow other, lower beings as ultimate spiritual guides.
- Dharma: do not harm or upset humans or animals.
- Sangha: do not be negatively influenced by any extremists or others opposing our beliefs.
Show respect to the:
- Buddha: respect all images of the Buddha, treat these as if they are Buddhas.
- Dharma: respect texts, treat them with utmost care.
- Sangha: respect even pieces of robes and all who wear robes (regardless of their behaviour).
 Six points of training
1. Take refuge in the Three Refuges, do not seek the source of your happiness and problems outside yourself.
2. Offer the first part of food or drink to the triple jewel, by blessing it before eating or drinking by reciting "Om Ah Hum". (The mantra applies only to the Vajrayana tradition. Any offering prayer may be used.)
3. Encourage others to become inner beings (Buddhists) and to take refuge; but only when one is asked for advice.
4. Recite the refuge prayer 3x in the day and 3x in the night.
5. Follow the example of the Three Refuges, rely on them as the only trustworthy refuge objects.
6. Never lose faith in the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha.
Refering to the above explanation about refuge:One sentence which is important:
' - Buddha: do not follow other, lower beings as ultimate spiritual guides.'
Yes.A buddhist do not follow other beings as ultimate spiritual guides.They only follow Buddhas Teachings.the lower beings such as taoist deities is just worshiping following ancestors or chinese traditions.would it be wrong?I dun think so.
5.what do they mean to me????i think they are great.Taoist deities like kuan kong practice kind deeds and full of righteousness.he is the dharma protector.' and the chinese altar has this ' tu di gong' 'di zhu gong'.they bless the household.
i gtg.kind of tired.