November 27, 2014, 02:12:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The best way to love ourselves according to the Buddha is by loving others.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need healing prayer/mantra suggestion for my kid  (Read 1895 times)
heleenaaheimala

View Profile Email
« on: October 14, 2010, 08:54:15 PM »

Dear all,
I have been blessed with a down syndromme child..i am currently praying for healing of gift of speech . Her speech is unclear and she is unable to pronounce,,protruding tongue habit, healing for facial improvement, healing for her motor co-ordination- She can't jump or run fast. Also need healing for balancing. Healing for nerves in the leg to be normal and fine and gross motor healing.

I am currently doing baba's mantra recitation with guidance of SHRIDI BABA. Despite her diagnosis, she has a very good memory and she is a fast learner and is able to tell you whatvery you teach her..

If anyone wishes to guide me into mantra's to recite for her healing his most welcome.

thank you so much

OM SAI RAM
awacs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 12:31:10 AM »

Dear all,
I have been blessed with a down syndromme child..i am currently praying for healing of gift of speech . Her speech is unclear and she is unable to pronounce,,protruding tongue habit, healing for facial improvement, healing for her motor co-ordination- She can't jump or run fast. Also need healing for balancing. Healing for nerves in the leg to be normal and fine and gross motor healing.

I am currently doing baba's mantra recitation with guidance of SHRIDI BABA. Despite her diagnosis, she has a very good memory and she is a fast learner and is able to tell you whatvery you teach her..

If anyone wishes to guide me into mantra's to recite for her healing his most welcome.

thank you so much

OM SAI RAM

You should see a high lama personally. Mantra transmitted personally caries a form of blessing, which cannot be achieved in this way. Only thing I can do is to offer some prayers for benefiting you and your child which i'll gladly do.
heleenaaheimala

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 01:08:59 AM »

Hi thanks,

i am located in malaysia, any LAMA that you can recommend for my kid?

thanks

awacs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 01:41:11 AM »

Hi thanks,

i am located in malaysia, any LAMA that you can recommend for my kid?

thanks

I am in Europe so I really don't know much about Malaysian Buddhist community. When choosing lama, go to one who has a deeper insight into nature of mind. In this way he can create very strong karmic connections that will benefit both you and your child even for future lives. Good pick would be a someone with status of rinpoche, tulku, or tantric abbot of local monastery. Also it is probably better to go to Mahayana lama in your particular case, although you'll be fine with Theravada as well. Don't expect much. They didn't create causes for your child to get ill, so they cant create causes for her to get well. But they can teach both of you how to do it yourselves. That you can do.

I'm not sure is Tsem Tulku in Malaysia or Indonesia, but he would also be a very good choice. I wish you the best of luck finding a good lama.  Smiley
wmw111
Administrator

wmw113@hotmail.com wmw111.rm
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 02:38:24 AM »

Dear Helena,
Are you in KL?
We have Medicine Buddha Puja and Setrap Puja every week. I could meet you at the puja maybe and we can talk a bit more.
Best Wishes
Wai Meng

'Fear is the absolute confusion between you and your projections'

'You are very preoccupied with getting what you want, so you will fail to see what is'

~ Chogyam Trungpa ~
GonzoEnder

Deftones - "White Pony" Album cover.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 02:36:15 AM »

See that right there is why I need to practice harder every single day.

I am utterly unqualified to help in this case. Also I live across the Ocean...

You must see someone high level.
Wai Meng will help get you on the right path. He's a friendly one.

"Hip means to know;
It's a form of intelligence;
to be hip is to be update and relevant.
Hop is a form of movement
You can't just observe a hop, you gotta hop up and do it.
Hip and Hop is more than music. Hip is the knowledge. Hop is the movement."
KRS-ONE & Marley Marl "Hip Hop Lives"
heleenaaheimala

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 12:51:10 AM »

Dear Helena,
Are you in KL?
We have Medicine Buddha Puja and Setrap Puja every week. I could meet you at the puja maybe and we can talk a bit more.
Best Wishes
Wai Meng

hi wai meng , yes i am in kl.

i have met a buddhist sifu known as medicine buddha before this , i met him in a shridi baba bhajan prayer and he blessed me, my husband and daughter.

you were saying abt medicine buddha puja? is this a healing? whr is this conducted- location?

how can i contact you

thanks
heleenaaheimala

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 12:52:54 AM »

Dear all,

thank you so much

OM SAI RAM

You should see a high lama personally. Mantra transmitted personally caries a form of blessing, which cannot be achieved in this way. Only thing I can do is to offer some prayers for benefiting you and your child which i'll gladly do.

hi , THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY,, I WILL TRY TO FIND A GOOD LAMA..GOD BLESS U.
heleenaaheimala

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 01:46:59 AM »

[
 Also it is probably better to go to Mahayana lama in your particular case, although you'll be fine with Theravada as well. Don't expect much. They didn't create causes for your child to get ill, so they cant create causes for her to get well. But they can teach both of you how to do it yourselves. That you can do.

I'm not sure is Tsem Tulku in Malaysia or Indonesia, but he would also be a very good choice. I wish you the best of luck finding a good lama.  Smiley
[/quote]

hi i dont know what u mean by mahayana lama, i hv heard in malaysia- brickfields temple there have THERAVADA.. What is the difference btwn both?
http://www.buddhistmahavihara.com/index.php?task=home

tq
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 02:49:04 AM by heleenaaheimala » Logged
awacs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 02:12:11 AM »

hi i dont know what u mean by mahayana lama, i hv heard in malaysia- brickfields temple there have THERAVADA.. What is the difference btwn both?
tq

Well, both were taught by lord Buddha, but for different kind of peoples. Both are true, correct, having the same goal, but using different approaches. Reason i was suggesting Mahayana, is mainly because results are much faster to accomplish, nothing else in your case. However since you actually are in Kuala Lumpur, you may consider yourself very lucky (or having a great karma if you like it that way) to be near teacher like Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, so you should go to him. And, yes he is a Mahayana.  Smiley

More on Theravada and Mahayana differences: http://www.religionfacts.com/buddhism/fastfacts/differences_theravada_mahayana.htm
wmw111
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 03:55:15 AM »

Hi Helena,
You may call me at 012 215 0968.
Regards
Wai Meng

'You are very preoccupied with getting what you want, so you will fail to see what is'

~ Chogyam Trungpa ~
wmw111
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 06:46:22 AM »

Hi helena,
The address and map is here.
http://www.kechara.com/about/contact/
best Regards
Wai Meng
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 08:52:26 AM by wmw111 » Logged

~ Chogyam Trungpa ~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: