Spirit and Hot Spot is right.
However we want merits not exhaustible good karma
Any examples of application?
For daily life ..maybe i can tell some example :
1. When we go to public rest room and find its running water tube there.. so our decision to close the tube and stop the waste water then its unconditional love to our earth
2. When we walk in mall or shopping centre and we see small trash ( cud be used receipt, tissue or candy plastic..whatever) on floor... if we take a minute to put it then throw to trash bin....its unconditional love
3. When we walk behind a couple whom much busy hence didnt notice the dropped his shoe, we want to spend bit minute to call them or give shoe back...then its unconditional love
4. When i can give my movie ticket to stranger rather than call my distant family to collect the ticket or rather than fumming and tear the ticket as suddenly u cant make it to go to movie..
5. When i have time to say thank you sincerely to office boy who finish clean up my room every morning or to our staff can finish their work even still need some revision here n there..
6. When we cud bit hold our rush to listen canteen aunty telling her story abt how messy today due to late vegie delivery..
errr.....like that maybe....